Todd,

I started Spark streaming more events into Kudu. Performance is great there
too! With HBase, it’s fast too, but I noticed that it pauses here and there,
making it take seconds for > 40k rows at a time, while Kudu doesn’t. The
progress bar just blinks by. I will keep this running until it hits 1B rows and
rerun my performance tests. This, hopefully, will give better numbers.

Thanks,
Ben