From: Tobias Pfeiffer <t...@preferred.jp<mailto:t...@preferred.jp>>
Date: Thursday, December 4, 2014 at 7:20 PM
To: Rohit Pujari <rpuj...@hortonworks.com<mailto:rpuj...@hortonworks.com>>
Cc: "user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>"
<user@spark.apache.org<mailto:user@spark.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Market Basket Analysis

Hi,

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 11:58 PM, Rohit Pujari
<rpuj...@hortonworks.com<mailto:rpuj...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:
I'd like to do market basket analysis using spark, what're my options?

To do it or not to do it ;-)

Seriously, could you elaborate a bit on what you want to know?

Tobias

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it
from your system. Thank You.