Apriori can be thought as a post-processing on product similarity graph...I
call it product similarity but for each product you build a node which
keeps distinct users visiting the product and two product nodes are
connected by an edge if the intersection > 0...you are assuming if no one
user visits a keyword, he is not going to visit it in the future...this
graph is not for prediction but only keeps user visits...

Anyway once you have build this graph on graphx, you can do interesting
path based analysis...Pick a product and trace it's fanout to see once
people bought this product, which other product they bought etc etc..A
first stab at the analysis is to calculate the product similarities...

You can also generate naturally occurring cluster of products but then you
are partitioning the graph using spectral or other graph partitioners like
METIS...Even the adhoc analysis of product graph will give lot of useful
insights (hopefully deeper than apriori)...