-dev, +user (this is not a question about development of Spark itself so you’ll
get more answers in the user mailing list)

First up let me say that I don’t really know how this could be done - I’m sure
it would be possible with enough tinkering but it’s not clear what you are
trying to achieve. Spark is a distributed processing system, it has multiple
JVMs running on different machines that each run a small part of the overall
processing. Unless you have some sort of idea to have multiple C++ processes
collocated with the distributed JVMs using named memory mapped files doesn’t
make architectural sense.
Robin East
Spark GraphX in Action Michael Malak and Robin East
Manning Publications Co.
http://www.manning.com/books/spark-graphx-in-action