Thanks, Dewful!

My impression is that Tachyon is a very nice in-memory file system that can
connect to multiple storages.
However, because our data is also hold in memory, I suspect that connecting to
Spark directly may be more efficient in performance.
But definitely I need to look at Tachyon more carefully, in case it has a very
efficient C++ binding mechanism.

Best Regards,
Jia