Hi, Robin,
Thanks for your reply and thanks for copying my question to user mailing list.
Yes, we have a distributed C++ application, that will store data on each node
in the cluster, and we hope to leverage Spark to do more fancy analytics on
those data. But we need high performance, that’s why we want shared memory.
Suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Best Regards,
Jia