As I mentioned before, I am tryint to see the spark log on a cluster via
ssh-tunnel

1) The error on application details UI is probably from monitoring porting
​4044. Web UI port is 8088, right? so how could I see job web ui view and
application details UI view in the web ui on my local machine?

2) still wondering how to see the log after copyting log file to my local.

The error was metioned in previous mail.

Thanks,
Phil