Author: Big Data Analytics with
Spark<http://www.amazon.com/Big-Data-Analytics-Spark-Practitioners/dp/1484209656/>

From: Philip Lee [mailto:philjj...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 5:12 AM
To: Mohammed Guller
Cc: user@spark.apache.org
Subject: Re: a question about web ui log

Yes, I tried it, but it simply does not work.

so, my concern is to use "ssh tunnel" to forward a port of cluster to localhost
port.

But in Spark UI, there are two ports which I should forward using "ssh tunnel".
Considering a default port, 8080 is web-ui port to come into web-ui, and 4040
is web-monitoring port to see time execution like DAG in application details
UI, as you probably know.

But after finishing a job, I can see the list of a job on the web-ui on 8080,
but when I click "application details UI" on port 4040 to see time excution, it
does not work.

Any suggestion? I really need to see execution of DAG.

Best,
Phil

On Tue, Jan 26, 2016 at 12:04 AM, Mohammed Guller