Yes, I tried it, but it simply does not work.

so, my concern is *to use "ssh tunnel" to forward a port of cluster to
localhost port. *

But in Spark UI, there are two ports which I should forward using "*ssh
tunnel*".
Considering a default port, 8080 is web-ui port to come into web-ui, and
4040 is web-monitoring port to see time execution like DAG in application
details UI, as you probably know.

But after finishing a job, I can see the list of a job on the web-ui on
8080, but when I click "application details UI" on port 4040 to see time
excution, it does not work.

Any suggestion? I really need to see execution of DAG.

Best,
Phil