You shouldn't need to specify --jars at all since you only have one jar.

The error is pretty odd as it suggests it's trying to load
/opt/spark/Example but that doesn't really seem to be anywhere in your
image or command.

Can you paste your stdout from the driver task launched by the cluster
dispatcher, that shows you the spark-submit command it eventually ran?

Tim