Around 14000 partitions need to be loaded every hour. Yes, I tested this
and its taking a lot of time to load. A partition would look something like
the following which is further partitioned by userId with all the
userRecords for that date inside it.

5 2016-05-20 16:03 /user/user/userRecords/dtPartitioner=2012-09-12

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com