Hi,
Can someone please guide me what all jars I need to place in my lib folder
of the project to build a standalone scala application via sbt.

Note I need to provide static dependencies and I cannot download the jars
using libraryDependencies.
So I need to provide all the jars upfront.

So far I found that we need:
spark-core_<version>.jar

Do we also need
spark-sql_<version>.jar
and
hadoop-core-<version>.jar

Is there any jar from spark side I may be missing? What I found that
spark-core needs hadoop-core classes and if I don't add them then sbt was
giving me this error:
[error] bad symbolic reference. A signature in SparkContext.class refers to
term hadoop
[error] in package org.apache which is not available.

So I was just confused on library dependency part when building an
application via sbt. Any inputs here would be helpful.

Thanks
Sachin