Hi Sean,

On Fri, Jul 22, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Sean Owen <so...@cloudera.com> wrote:

> If you mean, how do you distribute a new model in your application,
> then there's no magic to it. Just reference the new model in the
> functions you're executing in your driver.
>
> If you implemented some other manual way of deploying model info, just
> do that again. There's no special thing to know.

Well, because some huge model, we typically bundle both logic
(pipeline/application)  and models separately. Normally we use a shared
stores (e.g., HDFS) or coordinated distribution of the models. But I wanted
to know if there is any infrastructure in Spark that specifically addresses
such need.

Thanks.

Cheers,

P.S.: sorry Jacek, with "ml" I meant "Machine Learning". I thought is a
quite spread acronym. Sorry for the possible confusion.

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager