some options:
- ignite for spark 1.5, can deep store on cassandra
- alluxio for all spark versions, can deep store on hdfs, gluster...

==> these are best for sharing between jobs

- shared sparkcontext and fair scheduling, seems to be not thread safe
- spark jobserver and namedRDD, CRUD thread safe RDD sharing between spark
jobs
==> these are best for sharing between users