Hi Vincent,
Can you elaborate on how to implement "shared sparkcontext and fair
scheduling" option?

My approach was to use  sparkSession.getOrCreate() method and register temp
table in one application. However, I was not able to access this tempTable
in another application.
You help is highly appreciated
Victor

--