> Can you elaborate on how to implement "shared sparkcontext and fair
> scheduling" option?

It just reuse 1 Spark Context by not letting it stop when the application had
done. Should check: livy, spark-jobserver
FAIR https://spark.apache.org/docs/1.2.0/job-scheduling.html
<https://spark.apache.org/docs/1.2.0/job-scheduling.html> just how you
scheduler your job in the pool but FAIR help you run job in parallel vs FIFO
(default) 1 job at the time.

> My approach was to use  sparkSession.getOrCreate() method and register temp
> table in one application. However, I was not able to access this tempTable in
> another application.

Store metadata in Hive may help but I am not sure about this.
I use Spark Thrift Server create table on that then let Zeppelin query from
that.

Regards,
Chanh