Jon,

On 4/15/24 12:36, Mcalexander, Jon J. wrote:
Quick question on the ErrorReportValve and location within the server.xml file. I know that
typically this would be inside the <Host...></Host> element, but if you have Multiple
<Host> elements, do you add the valve to each Host section, or can it be placed at the
Engine or even Server level?

The configuration reference doesn't specify, but the Javadoc says it "should be" used in <Host> but "should work in <Context>".

I would think you'd want to separately configure them for each <Host>, anyway.

Is this an academic question? It seems like a very easy think to just try out and see what happens. :)

-chris