пн, 15 апр. 2024 г. в 19:37, Mcalexander, Jon J.
<jonmcalexan...@wellsfargo.com.invalid>:

> Hi all!
> Quick question on the ErrorReportValve and location within the server.xml
> file. I know that typically this would be inside the <Host...></Host>
> element, but if you have Multiple <Host> elements, do you add the valve to
> each Host section, or can it be placed at the Engine or even Server level?

Unlikely.

A Valve is expected to be in a certain place on the request processing pipeline.

Note that a Host has an attribute named errorReportValveClass. If you
do not specify a Valve explicitly, a default one will be created.

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko