Andrei and Klaus thanks for prompt reply and clarification!
As I understand, design and behavior of Pacemaker is tightly coupled with
the stonith concept. But isn't it too rigid?

Is there a way to leverage self-monitoring or pingd rules to trigger
isolated node to umount its FS? Like vSphere High Availability host
isolation response.
Can resource-stickiness=off (auto-failback) decrease risk of corruption by
unresponsive node coming back online?
Is there a quorum feature not for cluster but for resource start/stop? Got
lock - is welcome to mount, unable to refresh lease - force unmount.
Can on-fail=ignore break manual failover logic (stopped will be considered
as failed and thus ignored)?

best regards,
Artem