On 2024-01-03 12:06, Ken Gaillot wrote:
Hi all,

I'd like to release Pacemaker 3.0.0 around the middle of this year.
I'm gathering proposed changes here:

  https://projects.clusterlabs.org/w/projects/pacemaker/pacemaker_3.0_changes/

Please review for anything that might affect you, and reply here if you
have any concerns.

Pacemaker major-version releases drop support for deprecated features,
to make the code easier to maintain. The biggest planned changes are
dropping support for Upstart and Nagios resources, as well as rolling
upgrades from Pacemaker 1. Much of the lowest-level public C API will
be dropped.

Because the changes will be backward-incompatible, we will continue to
make 2.1 releases for a few years, with backports of compatible fixes,
to help distribution packagers who need to keep backward compatibility.

If this is already a feature, this is going to sound silly...

Would it be possible to trigger scripts if a resource or stonith device entered a FAILED state?

--
wiki -https://alteeve.com/w
cell - 647-471-0951