On Tue, 2024-01-23 at 18:49 +0100, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> Hi there !
>
> On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 11:06:27 -0600
> Ken Gaillot <kgail...@redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'd like to release Pacemaker 3.0.0 around the middle of this
> > year.
> > I'm gathering proposed changes here:
> >

> > https://projects.clusterlabs.org/w/projects/pacemaker/pacemaker_3.0_changes/
> >
> > Please review for anything that might affect you, and reply here if
> > you
> > have any concerns.
>
> Erm. Well, as this is a major upgrade where we can affect people's
> conf and
> break old things & so on, I'll jump in this discussion with a
> wishlist to
> discuss :)

I made sure we're tracking all these (links below), but realistically
we're going to have our hands full dropping all the deprecated stuff in
the time we have. Most of these can be done in any version.

https://projects.clusterlabs.org/T317

https://projects.clusterlabs.org/T755

https://projects.clusterlabs.org/T756

https://projects.clusterlabs.org/T505