Hi there !

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 11:06:27 -0600
Ken Gaillot <kgail...@redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'd like to release Pacemaker 3.0.0 around the middle of this year.
> I'm gathering proposed changes here:
>
>  https://projects.clusterlabs.org/w/projects/pacemaker/pacemaker_3.0_changes/
>
> Please review for anything that might affect you, and reply here if you
> have any concerns.

Erm. Well, as this is a major upgrade where we can affect people's conf and
break old things & so on, I'll jump in this discussion with a wishlist to
discuss :)

1. "recover", "migration-to" and "migration-from" actions support ?

  See discussion:
  https://lists.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/developers/2020-February/002258.html

2.1. INT64 promotion scores?
2.2. discovering promotion score ahead of promotion?
2.3. make OCF_RESKEY_CRM_meta_notify_* or equivalent officially available in all
     actions

  See discussion:
  https://lists.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/developers/2020-February/002255.html

3.1. deprecate "notify=true" clone option, make it true by default
3.2. react to notify action return code

  See discussion:
  https://lists.clusterlabs.org/pipermail/developers/2020-February/002256.html

Off course, I can volunteer to help on some topics.

Cheers!