On 23.04.2024 10:02, Jochen wrote:
When trying to add a remote node to an opt-in cluster, the cluster does not
start the remote resource. When I change the cluster to opt-out the remote
resource is started.

It's not clear what do you mean. Is "remote resource" the resource used to integrate the remote node (i.e. ocf:pacemaker:remote) or is the "remote resource" a resource you want to start on the remote node itself?

I guess I have to add a location constraint to allow the cluster to schedule
the resource. Is that correct?

And if yes, how do I create a location constraint to allow the cluster to start
the remote resource anywhere on the cluster? Since I don't want to name each
node in the constraint, I looked for a rule that always is true, or an
attribute that is defined by default, but did not find one. I then tried

        crm configure location skylla-location skylla rule
skylla-location-rule: defined '#uname'

But this did not work either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Jochen