On 12/14/2011 4:33 PM, Pedro wrote:

> M Robinson wrote
>>
>>         What's the story with LibreOffice Portable, I've been trying to
>> download the file since PortableApps released version 10. It doesn't
>> matter which site a attempt to download from I end up with an incomplete
>> file of 19.9 MB, the downloads start with a file side of 121 MB.
>>

> That seems to be a problem with the PortableApps mirrors or your download
> manager.
> Try to get LibreOffice separately from
> http://portableapps.com/apps/office/libreoffice_portable
>
> In any case you should ask at the PortableApps forum since LibreOffice or
> TDF can't help you on this problem ;)

Fair enough, I've already posted to their forum. After a week I Thought
I would post here as well—LibreOffice.org IS linking to PortableApps.com
and claim to have some collaborative input.

If you are going to carry my flag carry it the right way. OpenOffice is
the PortableApps default office suite and it works, so they DO know how
to carry a flag.

--
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom).

Extensible, customizable text editor---GNU Emacs; Where's yours?