Thanks, version 3.4.3 installed without issue.

I like the remove extra languages option, that was one of the reasons I
wanted to download LibreOffice:

http://server-support.co/blog/pc/trimming-down-libreoffice-portable/

However, the poster claims he got the LibreOffice foot print down to
215.MB. WinDirTree shows my LibreOffice 3.4.3 Portable Folder at 253.2 MB

--
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom).

Extensible, customizable text editor---GNU Emacs; Where's yours?