I have seen it before, but it has been a few years ago that I have used Windows as my default OS. Actually it was two laptops XP and Vista back then. But I heard about the same issue and had it happen, or something like that, with me a few times on some of my larger files. I was using broadband back then as well, but changed anti-virus a few times for my Windows systems since then.