I'm using Pale Moon 6.0 and also tried it with Avant Ultimate 2012 build
8, Opera 11.51 Build 1087, IE version 9.0.8112.16421, and Chrome
15.0.874.121.

I anyone has any idea why I'm having problems let me know, I would like
to download LibreOffice Portable version 3.4.4. all downloads stalled
with errors at about 28 MB.

--
GnuPG is Free Software (meaning that it respects your freedom).

Extensible, customizable text editor---GNU Emacs; Where's yours?