> What do you mean by human-readable here? For large technical systems it's
> simply not feasible to encode meaning into the URI and I might even
> consider it an anti-pattern.

This is my problem. I do NOT want to encode any meaning into URLs, but I do
want them to be human readable simply because I) properties are URLs too, 2)
they can be used online, and 3) they are simpler to work with, for example
editing in a Turtle file or writing a query.

:alice :knows :bob    vs    :dsa7hdsahdsa782j :d93ifg75jgueeywu
:s93oeirugj290sjf

I can avoid [ entirely, but it rises the question of what other characters I
MUST avoid.