Martynas, I think you have to go way back in time to fully appreciate the
anchor reference and its "interference" with URI local names. :)

Fundamentally URIs as identifiers are not meant to be retrieved as such
Laura. So a web browser is not designed to follow the implicit "physical"
link of an identifier.

To "browse" URIs as identifiers only you need a RDF browser or plugin that
may dereference documents from objects for display as URLs.

Marco

--

---
Marco Neumann