Another way to set up this kind of mirroring is by deploying 2 clusters in
each DC - a local Kafka cluster and an aggregate Kafka cluster. The mirror
maker copies data from both the DC's local clusters into the aggregate
clusters. So if you want access to a topic with data from both DC's, you
subscribe to the aggregate cluster.

Thanks,
Neha