On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 12:07 PM ToddAndMargo <toddandma...@zoho.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Fedora 28, x64
>
> Two questions:
>
> 1) Is there a way to convert a Fedora hard drive that
>     is set up to boot off the old BIOS into a EUFI boot?

I've been hoping to find a solution for this as well as I'm planning on
upgrading my computer to a Ryzen 5 later this year. I think what I'm going
to do since I'm upgrading to a M.2 SSD at the same time is:

1. Just do a plain install of Fedora to the new disk and then reboot in a
live system (Fedora or maybe System Rescue CD since it'll have all the
utilities I need)
2. Delete the default LVM VG it created
3. Move my "/" and "/var" volume groups over from the old SSD.
4. Tie in my /home drive which is still a 2TB spinning disk.
5. After that I should just have to check / update /etc/fstab.

Thanks,
Richard