On 10/30/18 12:53 PM, Dave Stevens wrote:
On Mon, 29 Oct 2018 22:19:44 -0700
Paul Allen Newell <pnewell0...@gmail.com> wrote:

ToddAndMargo:

Using/watching what Fedora is doing is a good way to prepare for what
might be coming in RHEL/Centos

Paul

yes but not as good as a written roadmap

It is beyond me how Red Hat manages to so bugger up Fedora
when they convert it to RHEL.

If I were to speculate, I do believe it is the Open Source
economic model coming to play.  You give away to software
and charge for the services.  If you want something fixed,
you have to pay for it.  Code Weaver and Wine is another
example of this.  (Thank goodness for Wine Staging!)

And, if you can not afford to place Red Hat's or Code Weaver's
developers on your payroll, you are relegates to begging and
swearing or do it yourself if you have the chops.

I could be wrong.