On 05/28/2015 08:50 PM, Gordon Messmer wrote:

You started out with an example of Foo, a dependency of Bar, or in other
words Bar depends on Foo.  You now are talking about things that Foo
depends on.  Rather than change the relationship you started with, I'm
going to pretend that you meant that the packages that Bar depends on
(including Foo) should be "listed properly."

Sorry; I should have said that Bar depends on Foo, but got a tad tangled. Your assumption was exactly right, but thanx for calling me on it and specifying what you thought I'd meant.