Oh, I'll gladly switch to another plugin. I can just change out the whole inheritance tree—no problem. Goodness knows that this plugin has a bunch of problems (e.g. NEXUS-26993 and NEXUS-31301, which tickets don't seem to be visible anymore).

I thought sure I asked about this (probably in NEXUS-26993 and/or NEXUS-31301); I don't remember the response exactly, but I thought the new plugin was only for some special customers.

What should I be using instead, and where is its documentation? I want to use the latest and greatest!

Garret