Hello,

Caution: Newbie!
I am new to m2 but used to use m1. I have a flat-folder-hierachy
m2-multi-module project.

Problem:
I want to run a beautifier plugin over my code, before everything is build.
I don't care what beautifier, it is just to unify the layout. After 1,5
years, I decided to have a try on Jalopy, as it seems to support java 1.5
now [1].

I am totally lost: I wanna use a build-plugin. As far as I found out
apache-plugins are named "maven-xxxx-plugin" and mojo-plugins are named
"xxx-maven-plugin". Unfortunaltelly there is no apache plugin, see [2], or
at least I cannot find it. I searched for mojo-plugins but cannot find them
either anywhere. In fact I am very insecure what "Mojo" is. Mojos
mailinglist seems to be dead and even the link I found to the sources [3]
seems to bee dead.

What would you suggest? Wait for a release of a maven-plugin, wait for
release of a mojo-plugin or trying to get this [4] running somehow? -- all
for M2 -- Any other M2-out-of-the-box-beatifiers  known?

Regards and thanks in advance.
Christian

[1] http://jalopy.sourceforge.net/jalopy/changes-report.html
[2] http://maven.sateh.com/repository/maven-plugins/