That would certainly simplify things, but I find it indispensable when it
comes to handling persistent entities, which you wouldn't want to serialize
with the page.  Taking a step back, how can a form map to persistent
entities without resorting to LoadableDetachableModels?

Not that I'm necessarily in a position to perform such a drastic refactoring
at this stage in my project (I'm not).  I'm just curious.

But if anyone has an answer to my first problem, I'm still quite interested.
 Because I can't really replace LoadableDetachableModels at this stage of
development.

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 2:59 AM, Jeremy Thomerson <jer...@wickettraining.com