On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Ray Weidner <
ray.weidner.develo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Back to the original question, when you say "all changes to the form
> > are lost" - do you mean that the form rerenders with absolutely no values
> > filled out?  Only the fields that failed conversion or validation should
> be
> > blank.
>

> See, that throws me off, too.  Yes, the supposedly valid fields are not
> being preserved after submit and fail validation.  I would have thought
> that
> they should have been preserved, LDM be damned, but they aren't, so that
> was
> my theory as to what was causing this.
>
> So if that's not causing it, what could be causing such a thing?  I'd
> including source code here, but I'm not even sure what part is causing the
> problem, so that would be a lot of code.  Any ideas?

Best thing to do is try to create a quickstart that reproduces it.
 Typically, you find your error while doing this.  If not, you have
something you can give us that we can quickly run to debug your problem.

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com