[This isn't a developer question, so I'm only responding on the user's list, vchkpw.]

On Tuesday, December 16, 2003, at 12:48 PM, Hélio Rubens Kamogawa wrote:
Can you tell me if vchkpw looks for any local structure on
~vpopmail/domains/  or something like that?

Mirror the following files from mail01 to smtp01 and you should be fine.

/var/qmail/control/rcpthosts, morercpthosts, morercpthosts.cdb

Don't mirror control/virtualdomains, users/assign, or users/cdb, as that will result in qmail trying to deliver the mail on smtp01 instead of forwarding it to mail01.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]