--- hermann pitton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Es schrieb Steven Ellis:
> >
> > --- "Robert L. RAKSI" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > By the way, anybody tried nvrec (nvrec.sf.net)?
> > >

> > Yup, and it works fine with my SAA7134 card. Got
> > nvrec, ffmpecrec and divx4rec all working.
> >
> > Anyone else here using them, as i'm wondering
> which
> > tools/settings people have found to provide the
> best
> > (ie close to broadcast quality) picture.
> >

> Hi Steven,
>
> a little late on this, but this is a first class
> recommendation for
> something not lame at all. :-)
>
> Also the VIA based OSS audio driver works on my
> A7V133 with AC97.
> (nvrec-20030316)

Great stuff..

Any recommendation in terms of ideal settings for
nvrec/ffmpegrec. I'm still playing myself

> With release of mplayer-0.90-rc5 there is no change
> on the issues here.

Do you mean you still get a green display. I haven't
tried RC5 yet so I can't help you here.

Steve

=====
--
If you listen very carefully you can sometimes hear the dolphins sing

[EMAIL PROTECTED]