I'm not against doing another one. I just hadn't seen anyone say why they
wanted to have another one other than "we had one last year so let's have
one this year plus it'll be fun to hang out."

I agree that it should be much easier to have it be much less yahoo-group
centric which should make it pretty interesting.

- Verdi

--
http://michaelverdi.com
http://spinxpress.com