I'd fly to NY, even from London.  But I said that about the 2nd day
of VlogEurope, then got drunk at my brother-in-law's wedding on
Saturday and missed my 6am flight.  So.

Probably not of interest to many others, but I would be interested in
talking about how video can/will become more internally linkable
within the videos themselves - hypervideo, I guess: clickable
hotspots, frames, subtitles, overlays - how to make this happen with
free tools, and syndicatable with those internal links intact.
Possible with QT now, but v complicated and not free.  An extension
of clickable ad technology, surely, but infinitely more powerful.

Also about the future of consumption methods - vlogs on TV for
general public, via Windows Media Centre, Apple TV etc.   Until it
becomes as easy as watching TV/picking up emails/Googling, my Real
Life friends still won't watch vlogs themselves, even after I
recommend great vlogs of yours to them.  It's too much effort, and
the idea of subscribing baffles them.  At some point hopefully it
will become easier for the general public to surf vlogs from their
sofa, but maybe we should predict and prepare more for that change,
so the Sofa Space isn't completely owned by corporate providers again.

I'm sure most people would agree that it would be good to be less
Yahoo-centric, but how?  What type of people different to the
thousands of Yahoo subscribers, and what would attract them to
attending?  Other than booze?

Rupert