Charles Hope wrote:

> Just to be clear for those who weren't there: it wasn't that we didn't
> want evidence, but that we didn't want the distraction of snapping
> cameras and flashes as we were talking.
>
> Juan Carlos's pictures are somewhere out there on Flickr.

cool! great photo.

at full res, you can see more people in the window reflection (i can see
juan carlos and you there, so someone else took this pic)

actually it was a privacy  issue for many (not me)

several people were concerned that there would be pictures of their
laptop screens

as you may well know, this is dangerous as the klingons may be able to
determine our shield frequency settings ;)

--

Markus Sandy

http://feeds.feedburner.com/apperceptions
http://feeds.feedburner.com/digitaldojo