On 2/22/07, Charles Hope <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Much longer Video Vertigo time could be a lot of fun. Particularly if it
> were done in a Bar Camp/sleepover setting.  We might even get some code
> done!

Sleepover!?  Never been to bar camp. I can't imagine.

One a completely unrelated note, I hope they'll be NY touring and
roving bands of vlogger (fixie touring anyone) and getting out to see
the blip offices and god knows theres a lot more places to visit in
NY.

> I just ate with Professor Van Every, Jay, Ryanne, and Markus.  We
> admitted Panel Fatigue, and wanted more time simply hanging out, less
> time sitting around doing panels.  Some of us remember the legendary
> Vloggercue, which Adam Quirk hosted on his rooftop.  No panels, but
> there was a projector, and demos were given.

More vlogerque. I wish I would have been there.

-Mike