Absolutely.  You don't even need to upload on a mobile network.  With
Nokia N93 and N95 you can just upload using your home wifi (or wifi
anywhere else for that matter) for free, and also transfer to your PC
very quickly using Bluetooth.  The video quality on them is very good
- not phone-like.  And you can edit in camera if you want.  If you
want to see, you can check the film I just uploaded using my N93.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://feeds.feedburner.com/fatgirlinohio