OMG yes. :D That was back when I was just a lurker.  Now, for some
reason, I can't stop writing long rambling posts - I've got to slow
it down and do some work before I become the next Cheryl Shuman (The
One And Only).

I just Googled her to see where she is now.  Weirdly, she just posted
something on her blog yesterday, after months of silence.  She's been
very ill, by the sound of her blog at http://
www.cherylshuman.blogspot.com/
and she is now posting things on YouTube at: (this is a genius URL)
http://www.youtube.com/CherylShuman90210
She's posted around 60 videos in the last week.  She is the No 7 most
subscribed Director this week.  So.

The thing I really remember about the whole Cheryl debacle was the
anticipation before it finally kicked off... you could feel the
irritation building and you just knew it was only a matter of time...

Sigh.  The Old Wild West.  What's that line from Vertigo: "I want to
know who shot who in the Embarcadero in August, 1879"

Feels like quite a different group now, looking back on that.
Probably for both better and worse.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org/
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/