Well, I took that javascript swap out because it's buggy as hell and just
went with different calls to CSS for "handheld" and "Screen", with a capital
"S" in "screen" because if not Windows Mobile will try to display it (good
thinking MS!).

The two CSS import rules in the main page's header are still there, because
dammit it actually works on some handhelds and phones, like my razr.  But
since our site is very graphics-heavy, it's probably better for mobile users
to just use our http://wreckandsalvage.com/mobile site that I have now
re-linked to the "Cellphone" button on our front page.

Thanks for the design nod.

--
Adam Quirk
Wreck & Salvage