Hey there,

Thanks for your call the other day, and thanks for the eBay advice.

We took matters into our own hands... http://wreckandsalvage.com/auction

The auction for Week 3 ends tomorrow...current high bid of $100.

Nelson is still haggling with eBay, trying to get us reinstated...faxing
documents, proof of identity, retinal scans, urine samples, etc.

I have a couple theories as to why we were booted, but my evidence is all
circumstantial so I'll refrain from hypothesizing.  We're looking into it
with a microscope though, so we'll figure it out eventually.  Needless to
say, the eBay folks have been less than helpful.

Oh well.  Power to the People.  Support your local salvage workers:
http://wreckandsalvage.com/auction

Thanks everyone,
Adam

--