Amu,
I tried to upload a mov file, but it wouldn't go.  Waited for a long
time, twice.  Nothing doing.
Do you have file type restrictions or server problems?
Could you make an "Uploading" message which was more reassuring that
something is actually happening.

Rupert
http://www.fatgirlinohio.org
http://www.crowdabout.us/fatgirlinohio/myshow/

On 22 Mar 2007, at 14:28, amumuaam wrote:

Hi Ed

 > Hi Amaumauaam: I saw your post on video blogging and I tried to
 > register, but the email they sent doesn't have the link in it, what
 > can I do?

I checked the sent emails and there was a link in it. Maybe your
Emailprogramm doesn't allow links embedded in html code to be showed.
(Ex: < a href = url > Linktext < / a > )

Anyway, I activated your account manually. You should be able to log
in now - and inviting lots of friends. ;)

Second: Could you please check the Email once again, including the
whole detailed information about headers & source code and report
back? You're the first who had these problems and we want you to be
the last.

Regards, Amu