All things eventually become goverened, it's a byproduct of life.  I
as a parent govern my childern, my company govern's my actions during
the time that I am there, (and sometime for some even after). And so
on.  Goverenering happens either by group decree or outside forces,
it happens and the net will be no different.  It already is goverened
to a degree now.

Not saying I agree with that but it does happen.  Regardless it will
not change those who promote hate, who start flame wars, those who
just want to cause chaos.  Because just as surly as there is
goverenance there will be those who oppose it.  Again a byproduct of
life.

Heath
http://batmangeek.com

wrote: