Heidelberg is just an hour train ride from Frankfurt.
It's an amazing little town with a huge castel. I did
a video from there last year,
http://www.jchtv.com/vlog/Heidelberg.mov
John

--- "Adam Quirk, Wreck & Salvage"

http://joelart.blogspot.com/2006/07/beginning-node-101-heidelberg-watch.html

> > Damn beautiful (and there's a real castle, beat
> that Washington DC). I
> > can't wait. :o)
> >
> > - Andreas
> > --
> > Andreas Haugstrup Pedersen

> Adam Quirk
> Wreck & Salvage
> 551.208.4644
> Brooklyn, NY
> http://wreckandsalvage.com

> removed]

Jimmy CraicHead TVVideo Podcast about Sailing, Travel, Cocktails and other good
Craic!http://www.jchtv.com/